- Financial literacy is the ability of making correct decisions about personal finance such as investing, insurance, business, budgeting, retirement and tax planning.
- Our bank has 4 Financial Literacy Mobile Vans to spread awareness and knowledge about finance, digital literacy among financial illiterates.
- Our Bank has 28 Financial Literacy Centers (FLC's) operating in 28 districts of Tamilnadu.
- To bring in more unbanked customers under the Banking fold.
- To educate the people about the safe and secured banking practices.
- To make people know about the various Government schemes and how to make use of it.
- To educate the people about inculcating the savings habits, Credit discipline etc.,
- At present our bank has engaged 17 FLC counsellors and looking for 11 districts on contract basis.
- Any retired Bank Manager (Officer/Manager) with good track record can apply for FLC Counsellors for the vacant centers.
- The Application forms and Guidelines are furnished below.